Protex Industrial Services has over 50 of year’s collective experience in project management of protective coatings, high pressure water cleaning, fire proofing, concrete installation and repairs, grouting, labour hire, general site services, office and store fit out and general maintenance.
Protex Industrial Services management team have worked on such projects as Optus Stadium, Ravensthorpe Nickel Mine, Pluto LNG, Gorgon LNG, Karratha Gas Plant, Wheatstone Gas Plant, BHP onsite projects and Rio Tinto onsite projects.
We pride ourselves on creating positive relationships with all our clients and providing a professional seamless experience throughout all our projects and achieving and maintaining the highest level of quality and safety in all that we do.
We have built strong partnerships with our clients who have entrusted us to do what it takes to get the job done whilst achieving quality and safety requirements and meeting project time frames without compromise.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service and products to our clients to add value to their projects and investments.
We consider our clients business as our own by providing value for money and obtaining competitive pricing to ensure a profitable outcome.
We will be open and honest with employees and clients alike to ensure we have the confidence and trust of our workers and our clients.
We foster and promote teamwork and expect each person to be accountable for their work and deal with others with respect and tolerance.
We will aspire and strive to provide effective and innovative solutions which will meet and exceed our client’s needs and to keep ourselves at the forefront of the industry.
"To be an esteemed leader of our industry... Admired and recognised for its people, partnership, performance & innovative edge"..
Protex Industrial Services is an equal-opportunity employer dedicated to quality, partnering with our clients, practicing up-to-date safety procedures, timely work performance and providing professional expertise, while setting leadership standards in the industrial and commercial painting industry.
To reach our objectives, we plan, implement and control systems of work which will uphold the quality on our projects by implementing the following principals:
- Comply with all relevant statutory and contractual obligations.
- Conform to recognized standards
- Strive for excellence in client relationships, working closely with them and maintaining excellent communication
- Continually improve our services through review of goals and objectives
- Continually improve the skills and competencies of our workforce.
- Achieving the highest level of innovation, skill and competency in the field.
Services we offer
Protex Industrial Services offers professional service in industrial and commercial painting, surface treatment, corrosion prevention and more. Our services include:
- Industrial and Marine Coating Application
- Surface Preparation and Cleaning Services
- Concrete Installation, Repair and Grouting
- Concrete Coating Application
- High Pressure Water Cleaning & Jetting
- Commercial/Residential Painting and Fitouts Solutions
- Access Solutions
- General Maintenance and Site Services
- Labour Hire
- Sub-contracting of NACE III Certified Inspection Services
Health, Safety & Environment
Protex Industrial Services integrate’s Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) into every aspect of its business and will act positively to prevent incidents, injury or ill health to personnel or damage to assets and the environment. Protex Industrial Services will, at all times comply with all health, safety environmental, fire and security laws and regulations and our HSE Management Plans are compliant with ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.